Wednesday, December 4, 2013

What Street am I on?



Chapter 1 of my life I walk down the street and there is a deep hole in the sidewalk, I fall in, I am lost, I am helpless it isn't my fault, It takes forever to find a way out. 

Chapter 2 of my life I walk down the same street, there's a deep hole in the sidewalk, I pretend I don't see it, I fall in again, I can't believe I'm in the same place but it isn't my fault and it still takes a long time to get out. 

Chapter 3 I walk down the same street, there's a big hole in the sidewalk, I see it there, I still fall in, it's a habit, my eyes are open, I know where I am, It is my fault I get out immediately. 

Chapter 4 of my life I walk down the same street there's a deep hole in the sidewalk I walk around it. 

Chapter 5 of my life I walk down a different street.

No comments:

Post a Comment