Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Quotes to read weekly by Peter Thomas....



The Purpose of my life is to love and share my light, be a leader of the world, enjoy the experience, the journey. Lead, educate and inspire where ever I go.

What would I do today if it were my last day on earth? Go for a bicycle ride! Go for a Harley Ride; Go for a picnic, go for a walk; go for a boat ride?

What would I do today if I received news that it was my last year on earth?
Plan a trip to a place I have not been?

“Today I’m going to love my life and what the new day brings”

The Convergence of circumstances

To Whom Much is Given, Much is required

George Bush said he heard the young kids in Rwanda say “God is Good – All the Time”. His philosophy is, Freedom, Markets work, You can spend your money better than the government
George said to his girls, there is nothing you can do to stop me from loving you, so stop trying

I would like to be half the man my dog thinks I am

Check plans and activities daily to see what else I can do or change that will be more fun, more exciting, create more passion

Lots of people have money, lots of people have time, lots of people have good health, very few have all three if you are one of these blessed people are you living your life up to its full potential?

“Every child saved with my help and the help of all the wonderful secret messengers, who today are no longer living, is the justification of my existence on this earth, and not a title to glory,”

Bersharet – It is meant to be

Satchel Paige –“How old would you be if you didn’t know how old you were?”

The Right Place; The right time – all the time

Rita and I have as our assets (1) Our Love(2)Enough Money(3) Our Health. What are we doing with these assets and what more can we do? Exercise, Movies, Read, Visit nice people, Take educational courses, Dance, Dogs‘

In Business you get what you want by giving others what they want

Getting old is not for sissies – Bette Davis 1908 – 1989

Greatification -- The process of becoming great by following the five foundations and living in alignment with them.

Passion drives Vision; Vision drives Purpose

Remember the average worrier is 92% inefficient – only 8% of what we worry about ever comes true

Disintermediation-cutting out the middle man

I had the blues because I had no shoes, until upon the street, I met a man who had no feet

As hire As Bs hire Cs; good question is “What is the greatest misconception about you?”

Beware of the articulate incompetent,

Walk a hour by yourself,

why the Indian rain dance works, they dance till it rains,

Everything happens for a reason, nothing has any meaning except the meaning you give it, on the other side of tremendous frustrations  is tremendous success

Nothing can add more power to your life than concentrating all your energies on a limited set of targets

Envision, create and believe in your own universe, and the universe will form around you

Delegate at work, at play at home

Do what I do best and drop the rest

Know when to say no

Set limits

Protect my personal time by putting it on calendar

Work with people I like

Set timetables for tasks

Story of Shaq O’Neil worked with his jump shot forget the rest- He was best at the jump shot so they felt he wasted time trying to improve all other shots and only focused on his best shot

Work only with those who are receptive to what you are trying to do

Work only on things that will make a great deal of difference If I succeed

Liquidity event

The most important part of the word 'imagination' is "image." As in, what is your "self-image?"

If you are not “in” over your head, you are not “in” at all

No comments:

Post a Comment