Duggsblog.com

I began writing as a method of sharing my thoughts with those I knew from being professional consultant and entrepreneur. I wanted to set up a place for friends old and new to be able to see some of the things I desire to share from my learning. I hope anything I place in here somehow serves to make you more empowered in whatever are trying to accomplish within your own Life. Facebook or Instagram me (briandugger) I would love to know you and keep in touch, Enjoy the Search! - Dugger

Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Just True


Posted by Duggsblog.com at 5:32 AM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

About Me

My photo
Duggsblog.com
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

  • ►  2020 (2)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  October (1)
  • ►  2018 (8)
    • ►  September (2)
    • ►  July (2)
    • ►  June (3)
    • ►  May (1)
  • ►  2017 (8)
    • ►  November (3)
    • ►  October (4)
    • ►  August (1)
  • ►  2016 (4)
    • ►  April (2)
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  February (1)
  • ►  2015 (6)
    • ►  May (2)
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  February (1)
    • ►  January (2)
  • ►  2014 (3)
    • ►  May (2)
    • ►  February (1)
  • ▼  2013 (16)
    • ►  December (2)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  August (3)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  March (2)
    • ▼  February (3)
      • Just True
      • 7 Qualities Of Incredibly Productive People
      • To Busy to be Better?
    • ►  January (2)
  • ►  2012 (17)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  November (4)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  August (3)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  March (2)
    • ►  February (1)
    • ►  January (3)
  • ►  2011 (20)
    • ►  December (7)
    • ►  November (7)
    • ►  October (6)

Popular Posts

  • If you enjoy Intellectual consideration please read (if not then you should just scroll on)
    Just a quick take from something I was reading and thought it was really powerful to share.... If you have read or listened to Aldous Huxley...
  • On a Small Piece of Land...
    I had an opportunity recently to have my eyes opened to a new insight in what I felt to be a most unlikely setting. I am sure many of...
  • "Talk is Cheap, your Actions will tell the truth about your Character.”
    I understand how much we all have to deal with EGO, with learning how to love self or with overcoming the battle of self image. Each and...
  • Does Elon Musk watch BlackMirror?
    If you have not listened to Joe Rogan's podcast before you will certainly be engaged regardless of your belief system. I do not alwa...
  • Turn the other cheek but don't be a wimp!
    A friend of mine posted this message in a private group chat recently  “ Turning the other cheek is less about offering another targe...
  • As we grow up do we learn to just settle for less or do you think we choose to become ignorant ?
      I was listening to Joe Rogan comment yesterday on how he did not really follow sports other than martial arts. To my surprise, in spite of...
  • Great Video by John Maxwell
    A friend of mine sent this over this morning and it is a video of John Maxwell speaking to a church. If you are not familiar with John he i...
  • Conduit to Greatness or mediocre existence
    Thoughts for the day... I was discussing some things with a friend of mine the other day and as the discussion unfolded there were ...
  • Perennial Philosophy
    I have been listening to Aldous Huxleys book “perennial philosophy” this past week and it is a mind stretcher  🤤  but in actuality a v...
  • Running out of Gas??
    I was thinking this past week (while recovering from altitude sickness) how easy it is to simply run out of the fuel so often needed in l...
property of duggsblog.com. Awesome Inc. theme. Powered by Blogger.